Buying couple rings is an important choice that should not be taken lightly, since you are going to wear them for the rest of your life. That’s why we want to share with you some tips that may help you:
- ADD PREVIOUSLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. Until you face a full display of wedding rings at a jewelry counter, you do not realize how many types of rings there are. Before leaving to the adventure, calmly decide what kind of alliances you are looking for: from what metal – or at least if you want them gold or silver, if you go the simple lines or with intricate arabesques, if you want them beveled or not. Once you change your mind to see another type of ring in the jewelry, but it will save you a lot of time to have a previous idea of your tastes.
- SEARCH WITH TIME. Do not leave the purchase of the rings for the last moment. It is convenient that you have at least a couple of months; not only so that you can visit various jewelers and compare models and prices, but also so that you do not get caught by the bull with the inscriptions that you want to record inside, whose deadlines can vary greatly from one jewelry store to another.
- ESTABLISH A BUDGET. Simple gold 14 carat wedding rings can cost around 200 Euros and a peak, but platinum ones cost twice as much. If you have to adhere to a certain budget, let the jeweler know at the beginning so that you do not get sick with pieces of high jewelry far from your pretensions.
- YOU CAN BE DIFFERENT. Although the traditional thing is that the alliances are very similar, nowhere is it written that it has to be that way. If you like platinum and your future husband like yellow gold, you can each choose a piece according to your respective tastes. It will be an original detail and both will be satisfied, which is the important thing.
- LONG-TERM THINKING. Of course, you must choose some rings according to your choices, but do not get too carried away by the latest trend if it is excessively striking. When choosing, ask yourself if you want to continue carrying these alliances in your hand in twenty or thirty years. Sometimes, the classic is the most successful.
- MEASURE YOUR SIZE WELL. In jewelry stores, your fingers will measure with standard couple rings to see what your size is. It is advisable that you do not do this test first thing in the morning for you have retained salt from the previous night, after having exercised or when your body temperature is too high or too low.
- KEEP THEM CLEAN. Apart from avoiding contact with chemical substances that can damage the metal, it is convenient that you clean your alliances from time to time, which is quite simple. If you do not have stones attached, just rub them with a soft, lint-free cloth, like the one you use to clean your glasses. If they have crushed stones, submerge them in warm soapy water, rub them delicately with a soft bristle brush and then dry them with a soft cloth.